My Mistress

Last night I was alone. The wife and kids are out of town, so of course I stayed up way too late. There I was, finally in bed, listening to Coldplay. I started thinking about my mistress.

Yeah, that's right, I said it. My mistress. She has green eyes.

Green Eyes - Coldplay

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand
That green eyes,
yeah the spotlight,
shines upon you
And how could, anybody, deny you
I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter,
now I've met you
And honey you should know,
that I could never go on without you
Green eyes
Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know
That green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who,
tried to deny you
must be out of their mind
Cause I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter,
since I met you
Honey you should know,
that I could never go on without you

I love you Money. Sorry we can never be together.

No comments: