He's Back...

It's been nearly a year. I've deleted some boring school-related posts. And now I'm back. What in the world should I write about? Let me just sum up the past year. And then we'll worry about the rest later. Let's see...

Accepted to the teaching program. Started working at Overstock.com. Left to be a salesman for a couple of months (What a disaster). Returned to Overstock. Read A Writer's Paris. Went to church. Began student teaching and coaching basketball at Viewmont. Left Overstock again. Read Life of Pi. My first state basketball tournament. Returned to Overstock again. Watched Juno (best movie I've seen since Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind). Finished student teaching. Read High Fidelity. Bo turned 2. Cy's turning 4 in a couple of days. I'm graduating next month. I'm starting to interview with local school districts. I'm watching The Office marathon in preparation of next week's RETURN!

And that about sums it up.

No comments: